- Individual sessions (50-60 minutes) 110.00
- Couple or family sessions (50-60 minutes) 130.00
- Group sessions (1-2 hours) 25.00-35.00. There may be extra costs for materials.
- Workshop fees depend upon location and length.
- Free 30 minute phone consultation for potential clients.
- Professional consultation (60 minutes) 110.00
- Payment is due at the time of service.
We accept most insurances, except Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare. Please check to determine your copay. We also accept private pay, and are able to take cash, check, debit and credit cards.
24 hours’ notice is required for cancelled or rescheduled appointments. Missed appointments are charged 25.00.
Of course, emergencies, illness, and situations beyond your control are considered.
If we are not paneled with a particular plan, our services may reimbursable for out-of-network benefits by your insurance plan.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have behavioral health benefits?
- Is there a deductible? How much is it and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the covered amount per therapy session with a licensed therapist?
- Is approval required by my primary doctor?
We will gladly generate an invoice for you to file claims with your carrier.